Pacific Coast Retreats is close to neighborhood shops for ice cream, chocolate treats, gourmet take out, groceries, yoga studio and to Tofino village for surf rentals and lessons, restaurants, whale watching, fishing charters, kayak rentals and so much more.
Tofino is an easy 5 minute car ride – or ride your bikes along the 6 km multi use path (MUP) in to the Village. Pacific Rim National Park with its 16 km long stretch of breathtaking beaches is a short 10 km drive from our location in opposite direction of Tofino.
- Take BC Ferries from Vancouver (Horseshoe Bay) to Nanaimo. Reservations are recommended.
- From Nanaimo follow Hwy. 19 North
- Take exit 60 onto Hwy 4 West
- Turn Right at Tofino/Ucluelet junction
- Turn Left onto Chesterman Beach Road
- 1336 Chesterman Beach Road (on your right).
- We will give you detailed directions and check-in procedures upon reserving.
By bus, from Vancouver:
By air, from Vancouver:
Winter Tires & Chains
Rapid changes in elevation and weather can make highway conditions in B.C. unpredictable during the winter. Drivers must obey winter tire and chain signs throughout the province from October 1 to March 31. Check your route at DriveBC website.
Steps away from Chesterman Beach:
1336 Chesterman Beach Road, Tofino, BC V0R 2Z0